10 September, 2021
Territory Executive (Asia)
London (currently remote) Full-time
We’re looking for a Territory Executive to support our expanding East Asia publishing division during an exciting period of growth. The Territory Executive will play key role in connecting our UK office to our local office in Asia, whilst also working with a number of departments across the business to provide essential support. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to learn the whole games publishing operation from day one.
Reporting to the Publishing Director, the Territory Executive will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Publishing Director in the preparation of various reports.
- Sharing relevant regional industry intelligence with the wider business on a regular basis.
- Supporting research and due diligence activities across various sectors.
- Owning regular product meetings, providing the agenda and taking meeting notes.
- Working with Production, Marketing, CSI and our local team in Asia across supportive tasks and attending cross-departmental meetings to help sync information and aid decision making.
- Managing relationships with East Asian partners and assigned licensing partners, maintaining regular open communication.
- Supporting the regional and global Product Managers in the development of marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in maintaining direct relationships with influencers in China.
- Liaising with marketing agencies as and when required.
- Supporting the Marketing and Production teams by owning localisation activities across product, brand and store page.
What we want from you:
- Proficient knowledge of East Asian video game markets is mandatory, professional experience in this industry is advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Simplified Chinese (Mandarin) is mandatory, intermediate in Traditional Chinese, Japanese or Korean a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and can manage time efficiently.
- A pro-active communicator who works well on their own and as part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted both in-person and virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com