QA Project Lead
We are looking for an experienced QA Project Lead to join us in our London studio to help support our Human Fall Flat project to continue delivering this fantastic title to more audiences than ever before.
The candidate will be responsible for helping to organise and manage test plans for the Human Fall Flat project, as well as directing external QA resources for maximum coverage. You will also be expected to perform more technical testing tasks to help identify problematic areas and help Production to approve milestones.
Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Project Lead will be responsible for:
- Working closely with internal and external QA teams on the Human Fall Flat project.
- Estimating budgets for future releases on the project at appropriate junctures to maximise the testing efficiency for active and upcoming releases.
- Recording bugs to a high standard, with appropriate logging information and media, whilst clearly demonstrating the issue.
- Defect management within the database for triaging and monitoring bugs.
- Planning resource schedules and roadmaps.
- Directing test teams using effective tasking processes.
- Creating great testing strategies for upcoming and in-flight features.
- Outlining test plans with internal and external teams for functional testing.
- Scheduling test passes with external QA resources for various levels of testing, including Functional, Compliance, and Localisation.
- Producing defect reports that accurately represent the status of a project’s quality for all releases.
- Documenting key information regarding the scope, features, and test procedures for the project.
- Verifying that the project adheres to outlined best practices and approved test scenarios for expected results.
What we want from you:
- 5+ years of QA testing experience within video games.
- Experience creating reports and extrapolating data to show bug fixing trends.
- Experience working closely with Production and External QA teams and able to direct external test teams using effective tasking processes.
- Knowledge of XRs, TRCs and LotCheck requirements as well as familiarity with Steamworks.
- Competent Jira, Confluence and TestPad skills.
- Familiarity with Exploratory and Destructive test sessions.
- Ability to create great testing strategies for upcoming and in-flight features.
- An understanding of creating acceptance criteria for specified features.
- Self-driven, problem-solver with demonstrable critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to effectively communicate with remote development teams.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to document and share information and processes.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Eye test and frames reimbursement
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org