2020 was a stand-out year for Curve Digital and our amazing titles, but we’ve got even bigger plans for the remainder of 2021 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
We've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager (Video Games) to join the Strategic Planning department. This role will provide core support to the team and be responsible for managing and developing Curve Digital’s internal milestone approval process. This is a brand-new position which will offer you the opportunity to come in and really make the role your own.
Reporting to VP Strategy, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Running and developing the internal milestone approval process for new and ongoing projects.
- Managing the approvals calendar ensuring all key stakeholder’s contributions are spaced in line with urgency and available bandwidth.
- Owning the management, structure and centralization of Curve info, internal roadmaps, and approval docs.
- Coordinating and contributing towards approval documents and presentations, along with the recording of presentation minutes.
- Providing regular updates to the leadership team on upcoming roadmaps and challenges.
- Working with and coordinating between studio, production, marketing, and analysis on key milestone deliverables.
What we want from you:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role (project management, operational or leadership support), ideally in the gaming or a creative industry.
- Immaculate organization skills with a natural eye for detail.
- Knowledge of or significant interest in the video games industry.
- Confident speaker with proactive communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 suite of software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Is a starter-finisher; sees projects through to the end and takes ownership.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash Health Cash Plan, including optical and dental
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
- Employee referral scheme
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org