Talent Acquisition Manager (6 months FTC)
Curve Digital is an award-winning independent label working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems For The King and Bomber Crew, critically acclaimed experiences such as Flame in the Flood and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hit Human Fall Flat, Curve Digital has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
2020 was a stand-out year for Curve Digital and our amazing titles, but we’ve got even bigger plans for 2021 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
We've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to come in and grow our team for an initial period of 6 months. This is a brand-new standalone role that will support us in expanding our business across all departments during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to CFO, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full recruitment cycle from initial brief to offer.
- Attracting and sourcing talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to support the growth of the business.
- Developing diverse candidate pipelines through use of LinkedIn, social media, CV databases, industry contacts, internet forums, events and other resources.
- Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates against role competencies and requirements.
- Managing interviews and communicating feedback effectively with the business and candidates.
- Building and promoting Curve’s employer brand and staying up-to-date with the video games industry to ensure we remain competitive.
- Owning, designing and proactively delivering analytics and insights into the sourcing process, the candidate market and competition to provide ongoing optimization.
- Continuously improving recruitment methods ensuring the message we send to our candidates is consistent.
- Maintaining and tracking sourced talent within our Applicant Tracking System.
This role is primarily based in Curve’s London headquarters but we are currently working remotely.
What we want from you:
- 3+ years’ experience as recruiter filling roles at all levels within the Creative industries.
- Direct candidate sourcing or headhunting experience.
- Experience implementing hiring strategies and processes encouraging diversity.
- Experience running successful social media campaigns.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience working with niche roles and small talent pools is advantageous.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Eye test and frames reimbursement
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com