2020 was a stand-out year for Curve Digital and our amazing titles, but we’ve got even bigger plans for 2021 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
We've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
As Curve continues to grow quality video game content and third-party developer partnerships underpins our success. We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual to take on the role of Executive Producer for our third-party business. The Executive Producer will manage a selected portfolio of titles from signing to execution and beyond, acting as the Product evangelist, ambassador and go-to person for information for Third Party titles.
With full P&L responsibility for the successful conception, delivery and publishing of Curve's key titles, the Executive Producer is the ultimate authority on the projects they manage and will be expected to retain a strategic perspective whilst also being thoroughly engaged in the details of all aspects of the projects.
Reporting to CEO, the Executive Producer will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading V-Teams (Virtual Teams) comprising all relevant members from across the business to ensure smooth co-operation and clear communication about Third Party Titles and delivery of strategic and tactical goals.
- Being the ultimate stakeholder in Curve’s relationship with the First Party Development Studios
- Creating and maintaining a successfully productive and harmonious relationship with the Developers.
- Working closely with the VP Production and his Production, Design and QA teams in managing the day-to-day production of the titles.
- Devising, implementing and executing the product publishing strategy.
- Creating franchise and product roadmaps for the Third Party titles.
- Working closely with the VP Marketing and the VP Sales to ensure the Project is marketed and promoted to its fullest potential.
- Identifying new Licensing Opportunities for Curve to pursue.
- Establishing and managing relationships with Curve’s key licensing partners.
This role is primarily based in Curve’s London Headquarters but we are currently working remotely.
What we want from you:
- Likely an industry veteran with a solid career in either senior publishing or development roles.
- The ability to make key strategic decisions across the disciplinary mix.
- Demonstrable success at a senior level in the games industry.
- A demonstrable history of forging and maintaining excellent relationships with Game Development companies.
- An excellent track record in contract negotiation at the highest level and lead-negotiating, including Development and Publishing Agreements
- A deep understanding of the full cycle of game development from initial concept to final delivery.
- A proven capability of setting publishing strategy coupled with practical knowledge of modern methods of digital publishing.
- Passionate about games with an extensive knowledge of games across genres and platforms.
- A detailed and precise administrator who can also make a cracking cup of tea.
- Extensive experience of publishing premium model games on console and PC.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Eye test and frames reimbursement
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com