Senior Community Manager, Human: Fall Flat
Curve Digital is an award-winning independent label working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems For The King and Bomber Crew, critically acclaimed experiences such as Flame in the Flood and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hit Human Fall Flat, Curve Digital has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
2020 was a stand-out year for Curve Digital and our amazing titles, but we’ve got even bigger plans for the remainder of 2021 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
We've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
Joining our quickly growing Community team, our Senior Community Manager will be social guru for all things Human: Fall Flat, creating engaging content, growing our online presence and engaging directly with our passionate and vocal fanbase.
- Managing the day-to-day running of all Human: Fall Flat social channels, working to create exciting posts that stay on trend with the wider game industry.
- Developing and leading on all community comms, from overall strategy to final deliverables.
- Growing our current social channels at an increased rate and exploring new channels for the brand.
- Take responsibility for the additional editorial channels available for your products, including Steam News, Curve website news and CRM mailers.
- Responding directly to messages sent by the Human community across key social channels.
- Moderating, maintaining and creating community channels including Discord, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Steam Forums and more.
- Owning our social media calendars, ensuring they are always up-to-date; planning ahead for larger content drops and filling quieter periods with exciting content.
- Acting as Curve Digital’s streaming expert, ensuring we have a regular and consistent streaming schedule across all relevant channels.
- Reporting on the successes and failures of the social channels on a weekly and monthly basis via regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience running and growing social channels in the gaming industry, with proven success taking small channels and expanding follower counts in short periods.
- Experience working directly with online communities, responding to their issues and reporting back to wider team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a confident presentation style.
- Experience working alongside internal and external stakeholders.
- A true games fanatic, with knowledge across all platforms and a passion for indie gaming, but able to talk direct to fans with less knowhow.
- An experienced streamer; you have your own streaming channel and have a reel of your best work on YouTube and/or Twitch.
- You must be an expert on all things social, from traditional channels such as Twitter and Facebook to TikTok and Discord.
- Mid-level abilities in all Adobe package software, including Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Familiar with the presentation process; happy to create social-based decks to present to the wider company.
- Eager to grow and develop with the ability to lead a team in the Community space if required in future.
- This is a senior role, so you will take full ownership of Human: Fall Flat’s community output and develop strategies to build our audience alongside senior leadership.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash Health Cash Plan, including optical and dental
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
- Employee referral scheme
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org