PR & Influencer Manager
Joining our quickly growing Communications
Team, this role will be one of three PR & Influencer Managers to support
releases across first party (owned studios) and third party (published titles).
Through directly engaging, journalists, creators and influencers, this role
will be pivotal in driving awareness and engagement with our games to a global
The PR & Influencer Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Product and Marketing Managers to develop global campaign plans that drive reach and engagement via creators, influencers and media outlets.
- Delivering best-in-class campaigns to maximise new product launches, whilst supporting always-on campaign work to sustain the lifecycle of our games.
- Managing direct day-to-day conversations with journalists across both specialist games & entertainment outlets, as well as AAA consumer media.
- Facilitating access to assets, code and studio talent to secure coverage within media across all formats and channels.
- Managing all aspects of organic and paid influencer & content creator marketing on a global scale, developing and nurturing relationships with the most prominent names in the industry to maximise the impact of our campaigns.
- Ownership of creator and influencer content approvals, ensuring relevant stakeholders have been consulted prior to publication.
- Completing projects in-line with agreed milestones and budgets.
- Analysing competitor and internal activity to measure success and ROI, whilst developing case studies that inform and improve future campaign decision making.
What we want from you:
- 3+ years in a games industry role covering PR, influencer and content creator outreach.
- A passion for games with deep knowledge across all platforms and genres.
- Strong relationships with leading journalists and media outlets worldwide.
- Extensive network of content creator contacts worldwide, but especially in the US.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to bring our games to life with passion in press releases, pitches and briefs.
- Track record of managing campaigns across multiple regions and time zones.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash Health Cash Plan, including dental and optical
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
- Employee referral scheme