The Influencer manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Comms manager to develop innovative but achievable global campaign plans across influencers and media.
- Advising on best practice and defining tactics that account for on-going product lifecycles.
- Proactively pitching ideas to connect with content creators and media, ensuring concepts are driving meaningful awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Managing all aspects of influencer relationship and marketing including finding and working with influencers directly on a worldwide scope and being a key point of contact for enquiries.
- Ensure that Influencer timelines, budgets milestones, and deliverables meet the required product deadlines.
- Work with PR, Marketing and Sales colleagues to ensure the social media and influencer plans, marketing/media plans and PR plans are linked effectively, complement each other.
- Executing influencer programs to build and nurture stronger relationships and establish new ones.
- Managing the process for content approvals.
- Ensuring campaigns meet business objectives and coordinate activities and events with the Comms, Community and Product teams.
- Working to set budgets including negotiating commercial terms for content creator and media partnerships.
- Analysing competitor and internal activity to measure success and estimate ROI and develop case studies that inform the business about findings and impact on KPIs.
- Ensuring regular cadence for reporting of tracked outreach performance, content and engagement to internal stakeholders and feed learnings into future actions and projects.
- Becoming an additional spokesperson for Curve Digital.
- Previous experience working in influencer management, ideally within the games industry. Candidates from creative industries but with a strong interest/passion in the games industry will also be considered.
- Strong network of content creator contacts worldwide, but especially in the US.
- Excellent understanding of the influencer landscape across all platforms.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful influencer strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Highly organised with an ability to work to deadlines.
- Data-driven creative thinker that can find best practical solutions.
- Self-motivated with excellent project management and negotiation skills.
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash Health Cash Plan, including optical and dental
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Annual interest free season ticket loan
- Employee referral scheme
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com