Release Coordinator (4 months FTC)
2020 was a stand-out year for Curve Digital and our amazing titles, but we’ve got even bigger plans for 2021 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
We've adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we've pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on!
We are now looking for an experienced, highly organised and detailed individual to join our publishing department as Release Coordinator. The successful applicant will play an integral role in ensuring Curve’s games launch on stores across the world to the joy of our millions of players. If you have some experience working within the games industry in any capacity, obsess about process, delight in the detail and take pride in pulling together teams then we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to Release Manager, the Release Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Owning and driving the full submission/release process for allocated projects.
- Uploading builds/patches/DLC to platform-holders/
- Scheduling content to go live and being ready to release content as required.
- Liaising with Production & QA to ensure that certification documentation is accurate (e.g. MDT forms).
- Aiding with QA & Production queries on TRCs and giving guidance on back-end resources.
- Aiding with alternative submission tasks, e.g. creating soundtracks for Steam.
- Organising files and archiving RC candidates and final submission builds.
- Localising marketing approval text with localization agencies/Testronic.
- Inputting metadata into the various back-end storefronts.
- Making amends to metadata text as required; per update, fix or language addition.
- Uploading creatives onto storefronts as required; per update, fix or addition.
- Managing submitted archives of metadata / creatives for future reference.
- Submitting sales & discounts on 1st party portals.
- Adding sales to internal promo calendar (or other solution) & making this visible to key stakeholders.
- Updating release schedules & planners (Microsoft Project or Excel) as needed when performing duties above.
What you get from us:
Curve Digital are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events (Currently hosted virtually) and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro-rated
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Eye test and frames reimbursement
Want to apply for this role? Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org