Curve Digital are looking for an experienced Senior QA candidate to join them in their London studio to help support our development partners to deliver fantastic games to even more platforms and audiences than ever before.
Reporting to the QA Manager you’ll be responsible for helping to finalise games for certification as well as directing external QA resources for maximum coverage. You’ll also be expected to perform more technical testing tasks to help identify problematic areas and help Production to approve milestones.
- Experience working closely with Production and External QA teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to document and share information and processes
- Ability to record bugs to a high standard, with appropriate logging information and media, whilst clearly demonstrating the issue
- Can create great testing strategies for upcoming and in-flight features
- An understanding of creating Acceptance Criteria for spec’d features
- Self-driven, problem-solver with demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with remote development teams.
- Strong IT literacy
- 5+ years of QA testing experience within video games
- Experience creating reports and extrapolating data to show bug fixing trends
- Technical experience when it comes to testing Network related error handling.
- Advanced knowledge of XRs, TRCs and LotCheck requirements as well as familiarity with Steamworks
- Familiarity with Exploratory and Destructive test sessions