18 September, 2018
Studio Manager (No Brakes Games)
We are looking for a dynamic and creative leader to take on the role of Studio Manager for No Brakes Games, the developer behind the multi-million selling smash hit Human: Fall Flat.
We are establishing a new studio in Tenerife with a vision to create and develop exciting new game projects from the original creator of Human: Fall Flat.
This is an opportunity to help build a core leadership team in Tenerife which will then contract, and manage the collaboration with, supporting development groups across the globe.
Reporting directly to the Studio founder, the candidate will need to be able to combine energy and passion with experience and strategic thinking.
This role will be located in Tenerife and we will provide a relocation package and an industry leading salary package for the right candidate.
Oversee project development -
- Manage a team of producers to deliver on time and to quality.
- Work with producers on project budgets & recruitment
- Review and advise on product.
Studio Leadership & management -
- Create a Studio culture to promote the best work from developers.
- Manage the Studio P&L.
- Recruit senior development talent.
- Ensure a smooth running operation - Finance, IT, HR and Office mgmt.
- Provide a public face for the Studio, raise the studio profile to attract top talent and business opportunities.
- Manage development budgets across multiple projects
Manage relationship with Publishing Partners
- Manage the information flow between the studio and its Publishers.
- Ensure Publishers’ marketing campaigns are aligned with the Studio’s projects’ goals.
- Manage the financial relationship with our publishers to maximise the Studio’s revenue.
- To forge a close, harmonious working relationship with our Publishers’ Product Development and Marketing teams.
Liaise with sub-contracting developers.
- Recruit development partners to work on Studio projects.
- Manage the relationship between the studio and its development partners
- Ensure the Studio’s development partners deliver on time and to budget