9 January, 2018
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day global marketing, brand and lifecycle management of allocated Curve Digital titles from acquisition through to post-launch
- Brief, manage and deliver a variety of marketing assets including ATL, digital, eCRM, platform channels and storefronts, trade marketing, merchandise, sponsorship & partnerships and community.
- Help input into any relevant publishing discussions e.g. post-launch content plans
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding marketing strategy and asset creation
- Manage the budget allocated by the marketing director and share monthly status review with Marketing Director
- Maintain close working relationships with a variety of external agencies and suppliers, creating solid briefs and ensuring quality of output
- Work with internal sales team and third parties to exploit cross-promotional marketing and business opportunities.
- Participate in post-campaign analysis to ascertain effectiveness of campaigns.
- Preparation and presentation of material plans and marketing plans internal stakeholders
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Support Curve at any relevant consumer/trade events
- Share product status to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience in video games
- Passion for video games and the industry as a whole
- Need a good creative eye
- Self-starter able to lead on projects and juggle a variety of different tasks at once
- International travel may be required
- Experience with image/video editing software is a nice bonus